Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Seven Deadly Sins Meme

From Sunday StealingWith a hat tip to Mommy of Two

 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
1) I'm intelligent and eager to learn more.
2) I'm loyal.
3) I seek goodness in others and situations, optimist.
4) I am very perceptive.
5) I'm passionate.
6) I genuinely apologize when I've made a mistake.
7) I'm a voracious reader.

2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
1) Financial comfort: the ability to waste a lot of money without it mattering.
2) I envy those with wisdom that comes with time but I wish I already possessed.
3) A true talent. I wish I had some type of specialized talent, art or musical. I can learn skills but not the raw talent that some possess.
4) I envy those with quick metabolisms.
5) I envy those with perfect skin.
6) I envy others who seem to have plenty of time to do things with family and friends and seem to balance it all without trouble.
7) I envy those who have beautifully organized homes while I imagine my home like that and can't ever seem to accomplish it!

3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
1) Liars.
2) Cowards (which is pretty much in the same category as liars)
3) Rudeness, lack of manners.
4) Inconsideration
5) Complacent laziness
6) People who blame others for their mistakes
7) Hypocrites

4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.

1) Pamper myself.
2) Organize our home the way I organize my work.
3) Sometimes finish projects that I passionately start
4) Match socks from the dryer
5) Take Winston out, leaving Michael to do it before we go to bed
6) Listen to voicemails
7) Return phone calls from voicemails.

5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.

1) My tastes seem to run in the high-end area regarding home decor.
2) World travel on regular basis. Extravagant vacations.
3) I desire to have well made tailored 3 piece suits (skirt, slacks and jacket) in different colors and patterns.
4) I would love to have real jewelry in place of the costume jewelry I own.
5) A walk-in closet with a wall just for shelves of expensive shoes (that are comfortable)
6) A brand new vehicle every two years for myself and Michael
7) All the technology Michael could dream of

6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
1) Apple pies from the gas station that are like 460 calories but sometimes the only thing that will hit that spot.
2) Laying in bed when I know everyone else is up, not wanting to break the warmth and coziness
3) Going to bed, leaving Michael to take Winston out (said that already, lol)
4) Chocolate with peanut butter chunks ice cream with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, dry roasted peanuts and tons of maraschino cherries (aka Super Yummy ice cream)
5) Kid Rock
6) Fresh cherries every year although they may be $4.00 a pound.
7) Calories don't matter when I eat out. 

7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.
1) Christian Bale is very hot when he's clean cut.
2) Power can very sexy.
3) Being powerless can very sexy.
4) Victoria Secret bras are worth their cost
5) One very high pair of heels that hurt after 30 min. are worth it at times
6) I was never kissed before kissing my husband.
7) Michael taught me something I wish I had learned a long time ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.

Emerson

Anonymous comments will not be posted. Own what you say.